The cost of an employment lawsuit isn’t just financial. In addition to expensive legal settlements, organizations hit with litigation can experience lower levels of worker productivity and decreased employee morale. The best way to avoid time-consuming lawsuits is to empower supervisors to prevent them in the first place. We created HR Manager’s Legal Alert for Supervisors to provide HR managers with actionable ways to stop lawsuits before they start.
Our newsletter arrives twice a month and reinforces the message that you deliver to supervisors every day: Improperly managed employees can – and will – sue.
Readers rely on HR Manager’s Legal Alert for Supervisors because:
- It’s quick read. We know your staff is busy. Our newsletters provide useful, easily implemented ideas without requiring a large investment of time.
- It’s full of real-world advice. There’s no theory; only concrete ideas to help supervisors effectively handle personnel issues without putting your organization at risk for burdensome lawsuits.
- It’s easy to understand. We lay out the basics and nuances of employment law without complicated legal jargon or convoluted phrasing.
- It’s cost-effective. If your subscription helps supervisors prevent just one employee lawsuit, it immediately pays for itself.
This publication features a wealth of issues important to you and your supervisors, including:
- Religious discrimination
- Age discrimination
- National origin discrimination
- Gender discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Race descrimination
- Equal pay
- Substance abuse
- Performance reviews and evaluations
- And much more