The cost of an employment lawsuit isn’t just financial. In addition to expensive legal settlements, organizations hit with litigation can experience lower levels of worker productivity and decreased employee morale. The best way to avoid time-consuming lawsuits is to empower supervisors to prevent them in the first place. We created HR Manager’s Legal Alert for Supervisors to provide HR managers with actionable ways to stop lawsuits before they start.
Being Prepared Matters
You don’t want to be caught unprepared when legal complications arise. That is why being proactive with our comprehensive HR legal news is so important. By keeping your organization informed with the latest guidance and business best practices, our HR compliance resources can prevent your supervisors from making a costly mistake.
Our newsletter arrives twice a month and reinforces the message that you deliver to supervisors every day: Improperly managed employees can – and will – sue.
Readers rely on HR Manager’s Legal Alert for Supervisors because:
- It’s quick read. We know your staff is busy. Our newsletters provide useful, easily implemented ideas without requiring a large investment of time.
- It’s full of real-world advice. There’s no theory; only concrete ideas to help supervisors effectively handle personnel issues without putting your organization at risk for burdensome lawsuits.
- It’s easy to understand. We lay out the basics and nuances of employment law without complicated legal jargon or convoluted phrasing.
- It’s cost-effective. If your subscription helps supervisors prevent just one employee lawsuit, it immediately pays for itself.
Complete Expertise for HR Professionals
No matter what your area of specialty, our human resources newsletter delivers useful content that keeps the entire workforce abreast of the latest developments and controversies of the day. Our HR publication features a wealth of issues important to you and your supervisors, including:
- Religious discrimination
- Age discrimination
- National origin discrimination
- Gender discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Race discrimination
- Equal pay
- Substance abuse
- Performance reviews and evaluations
- And much more!
A Wealth of Knowledge for Your Business
The legal world moves quickly, which is why you need a resource to keep the team informed. Our HR newsletter provides a fast and convenient way to stay up to date with everything you need to know. Click the link below to start your trial subscription today.