The chief concern of every safety manager is keeping employees safe, but safety isn’t always top-of-mind for frontline supervisors. That’s why we created Safety Alert for Supervisors, the No. 1 source of actionable information to help managers promote workplace safety and stay current with safety regulations. It reinforces the message that you deliver to supervisors every day: Safety mistakes hurt.
Our readers rely on Safety Alert for Supervisors because:
- It’s quick read. There’s no need to invest a lot of time to gain useful ideas.
- It’s easy to understand. There’s no theory; only concrete ideas to help supervisors encourage safe behavior.
- It’s practical. Topics include quick tips, safety news, mistakes that hurt, legal developments, tragic stories to learn from, and more.
- It’s cost-effective. If the newsletter helps a supervisor prevent even one incident, it immediately pays for itself.
Your subscription also includes the exclusive Supervisor’s Safety Toolbox, a smart, hard-hitting resource to help supervisors keep their crews safety-focused by using two valuable sections:
- Safety Meeting Blueprint. This package equips supervisors with ready-made safety meeting presentations, including a quiz and an attendance sheet.
- Tailgate Talk. Supervisors can use this tool to raise safety awareness just before workers start their shifts.
Each twice-monthly, six-page issue of Safety Alert for Supervisors is packed with useful ideas and insights to help you maintain a safe workplace. Our readership studies show that subscribers get the most value from the publication when they order individual copies to be distributed to each supervisor.
Protect your employees, your finances, and your company’s reputation by minimizing as much risk in the workplace as possible. Let the Safety Alert for Supervisors be your weapon of choice! Register for a free trial subscription today.