The chief concern of every safety manager is keeping employees safe, but safety isn’t always top-of-mind for frontline supervisors. That’s why we created Safety Alert for Supervisors, the No. 1 source of actionable information to help managers promote workplace safety and stay current with safety regulations. It reinforces the message that you deliver to supervisors every day: Safety mistakes hurt.
It’s always better to prevent accidents than react to them. That’s why taking a proactive approach to safety is critical. By keeping up with the latest regulatory developments, our safety publication can help your organization create better workplace safety awareness.
The information contained in our newsletter provides the most recent and pertinent changes to the safety landscape. Being prepared is more than an intelligent business strategy — it is key to your survival. Don’t let your company be left behind. Take full advantage of our experience and expert advice and sign up for our newsletter today.
Why Our Newsletter Is So Valuable
Our readers rely on Safety Alert for Supervisors because:
- It’s quick read. There’s no need to invest a lot of time to gain useful ideas.
- It’s easy to understand. There’s no theory; only concrete ideas to help supervisors encourage safe behavior.
- It’s practical. Topics include quick tips, safety news, mistakes that hurt, legal developments, tragic stories to learn from, and more!
- It’s cost-effective. If the newsletter helps a supervisor prevent even one incident, it immediately pays for itself.
Comprehensive Expertise for Your Organization
Your subscription also includes the exclusive Supervisor’s Safety Toolbox, a smart, hard-hitting resource for worker safety training to help supervisors keep their crews safety-focused by using two valuable sections:
- Safety Meeting Blueprint. This package equips supervisors with ready-made safety meeting presentations, including a quiz and an attendance sheet.
- Tailgate Talk. Supervisors can use this tool to raise safety awareness just before workers start their shifts.
Your Complete Resource
Each twice-monthly, six-page issue of this workplace safety newsletter is packed with useful ideas and insights to help you maintain a safe job environment. Our readership studies show that subscribers get the most value from the publication when they order individual copies to be distributed to each supervisor.
Protect your employees, your finances, and your company’s reputation by minimizing as much risk in the workplace as possible. Let the Safety Alert for Supervisors be your weapon of choice! Register for a free trial subscription of our occupational safety news today.