No manager wants to be blindsided by burdensome safety regulations and costly fines. That’s why we created OSHA Compliance News, the No. 1 source of actionable information to help managers stay current with safety rules. When you subscribe to our comprehensive OSHA newsletter, you are taking a proactive approach to the well-being of the staff. Knowing the latest OSHA compliance requirements gives you the chance to adjust health and safety programs accordingly — before a problem arises.
Now, you can save significant amounts of money by avoiding fines and lost-time accidents. Even better, this newsletter can help maintain your organization’s strong reputation and let employees know that you are serious about safety in the workplace.
How OSHA Compliance News Helps Your Business
Readers rely on OSHA Compliance News because:
- It’s quick read. You don’t have to invest a lot of time to get the valuable information you need.
- It’s real-world. There’s no theory; only practical information to help you stay current with the most critical regulatory developments.
- It’s timely and up to date. Every two weeks, the publication is delivered to your email inbox with all the safety news you need right now.
- It pays for itself. Workplace incidents are time-consuming and expensive. If OSHA Compliance News helps prevent just one safety incident or fine, it immediately pays for itself.
Complete and Current Information
OSHA Compliance News features a wealth of news and information critically important for staying up-to-date with recent events, including:
- OSHA news and trends to watch
- Regulatory fines
- State safety developments
- Recent court cases
- Machine safety
- Ladder safety
- Tool safety
- Electrical safety
- Eye safety
- Confined spaces
- Head protection
- Hazardous communication
- First aid
- And much more!
Simple and Effective News for Your Team
Each four-page issue of OSHA Compliance News is packed with ideas and insights you can use right away, in order to stay current with news that could impact your job. Our OSHA resources are packaged to give you the most vital information in the shortest amount of time, right when you need it. And we don’t just provide you with data. We apply a real-world perspective to recent events so you that know what the information means and what you can do about it to ensure OSHA safety compliance.
You get all of this critical information for just $249 a year for 24 issues. Remember, if you prevent just one incident, OSHA Compliance News immediately pays for itself. Sign up for your FREE trial subscription now!